Thursday, December 19, 2013

Free Choice

For me a perfect thing to do on my winter break is going out and playing soccer is one of my favorite things to do whether it's outside or in a video game I can play it for hours. When I'm Playing outside with a couple of friends time passes by so fast that I lose track of it. I usually play when I am bored and have nothing to do. When I can't play soccer outside because theres is no one to play with I get my shoes and go out for a walk and text a friends to meet at a friends house so we can hangout. But when it's the first week I spend all day in my house sleeping, eating and being lazy then when I get over that I go to the gym and try to get distracted but i eventually end up going up. For winter breaks i usually go to a friends house and hang out their and visit some old friends.

If I'm not a friends house I'm either outside playing with my little brother soccer for hours then playing at the house Fifa 10 on the Play station 3 for like 3 hours straight. Or I'm stuck at home finishing some chores that never finish for going out and coming back home late. But for this winter break I'm going to spend most of the time in the gym trying to get back in shape for the soccer season in the summer. And I'm also going to go over to where the city that I used in live in because for winter season because I always go the mall with a couple of friends and meet up there to go to a friends house for her birthday.

But other then going out all time with friends i'm also going to spend time finishing up any things that I have to make up. I'm going to try spend time trying to get back in shape and also going to sleep all I can  before we go back to school on January. I might spend the first week at home sleeping and drinking hot chocolate all day watching movies. Also going to go christmas shopping and buy all the christmas present that we still need.
 
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment